1. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - I was tempted to buy the actual brand Moroccan Oil, but I don't tend to spend too much money on my hair so I opted for a cheaper alternative. Organix products are sulfate free and found in most major drugstores, I got mine at Walmart for about $8 a bottle. I love this product, it makes my hair smoother, less frizzy and overall feeling healthier. However, this month I am going to be using a lot of John Frieda products for blond hair, in the attempt to lighten the nastiness dark mess that Clairol Foam created on my hair.
2. Lush Eau Roma Water - Not much for Lush products myself, I heard someone on blogger or youtube mention this product was good for dry skin... so I picked it up. I spray it as a face spray before and after makeup, or I spray some on a cotton round and apply it as a toner.
3. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder - I love everything that I've ever picked up from Laura Mercier, the stuff is very good. I don't normally wear a setting powder since my skin is dry, but since I've been wearing lighter coverage foundation products lately I feel the need for it. I got this powder from KissandmakeupNY (also got the NARS blush from there too), they ship for free to Canada and the US.
4. NARS Gina blush - I did a full review of this earlier this month, it's the perfect matte peach, makes me want to get more NARS blushes for sure.
5. Hard Candy Fox in a Box Smooth Talker - A total dupe of Sugarbomb, but in my opinion more peach-toned, so a win for me. I ended up getting 2 more of these blushes after getting this one, it was that good. Full review of it here.
6. MAC Margin - Another peach blush, honestly peach blushes is all I wear, I pretty much refuse to buy a blush in any other colour. Margin is a close dupe to NARS Luster, it's a peach but since it's a frost finish it doubles up as a highlight too since it gives a lovely gold sheen, just gorgeous.
7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - This foundation is amazing, it feels light, but gives medium coverage, the prettier sister to the original Double Wear foundation. And I am so pleased to have found it in intensity 0.5 which is perfect for me. Will be doing full review soon.
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - I am loving this stuff too as I transition from more higher coverage thick foundations to lighter feeling ones for the spring/summer. I have it in Porcelain Ivory which is a great match. Will be doing full review soon.
What were your faves for March?