1) Smashbox Photo Finish Adjust - This has changed the way my foundation applies! I am so happy with the results. I have read people say this makes them break out/makes them oily, that's actually why I like it (minus the breakouts, I don't get those), but it adds moisture and slip to my skin, helping my foundation glide on and not look patchy. Love this stuff. As for the redness aspect, I like to think it does something, but I really don't think it does. If you know of a redness solutions (tried the clinique foundation) product that you like, please let me know.
2) Garnier Moisture Rescue Freshing Gel - I know you can't see the product much in the picture, but this is the gel version of the cream product. Love this stuff so much, actually I prefer gels in my skincare hands down. Will be buying more of this once it runs out for sure.
3) MAC Painterly Paint Pot - This product has replaced my Urban Decay Primer Potion and any other eye primers I was using. The colour is perfect for my skintone, it evens out the eyelid area and is a nice prep for eyeshadow.
4) Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Bisque) - This was in my year-end favourites (along with some of these other faves) and continues to be my go-to when I want a really good under-eye concealer, this stuff is thick, but very creamy. I will do a separate full review of it soon.
5) Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation - My favourite foundation this month, nice colour match and very good coverage. It may sound weird but my face doesn't feel as cold in the winter when I go outside if I am wearing a thicker, more coverage foundation.
6) MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (Light) - I went back to this product after a long break, I thought it broke me out, but now I think it doesn't (or it never did to begin with). I don't use it over the Laura Mercier foundation I just mentioned because that one does not need setting, but more over thinner, more liquidy foundations it's great.
7) Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette (Vanity) - The best drugstore neutral eyeshadow palette of the month, I just got this within the last two weeks or so but been using it lots. Click here for full review.
8) Omega 3 Vitamins (not pictured) - I am not sure if this has helped my skin this month, but when I started taking these my skin cleared up a lot. Maybe it's the skincare I've been using too.
What were your favorties for January?