Monday, January 31, 2011

Review: My Name Necklace

Ever wanted a cute necklace with your name on it? I looked for a necklace like this for ages, and didn't know where to get one, now I found out. Mynamenecklace.com makes personalized necklaces, any name that you want can be engraved for you. These necklaces are marketed as the "Carrie Sex and the City" necklaces. They ship for free worldwide, which is great and their necklaces range from $29.95-$139.95US. They have simple silver ones (like the one that I got) or even gold or diamond-cut. Your necklace will arrive in a pretty little box with a bow on it (like above).

I have a bit of a unique name, and I find it difficult to find anything with my name on it. You know how stores sell keychains or magnets with your name on it, they NEVER have my name, only Justin! It's annoying.

This is the sterling silver necklace, it's nicely made with a silver chain. You can select your preferred chain length too including 14', 16', 18' 20' or 22'. I had a hard time deciding which one that I wanted. I prefer to have shorter necklaces because I don't tend to wear many "revealing" tops, so I opted for the 14' turns out it's very short! If I were to order one again, I would definitely get a longer one next time.

As you can see the 14' length hits right at the collarbone, it's short but still wearable of course, a little pokey because it is so short though. This is the shortest length that they make. I think it's pretty on and goes with everything. It would make for a nice Valentine's Day gift for a girlfriend or mom or sister or friend, anyone really.

If you are interested in getting one, you can enter the code "GIFT" and get 10% off your order. Click here to check it out on MyNameNecklace.com

Disclaimer: This necklace was provided by MyNameNecklace.com for review consideration.

10 comments:

m0chiii said... Best Blogger Tips

hehe it's so pretty !


i know how you feel when you can never find your name.. lol my name is soooo uncommon.. "siwing" lol.. i definitely need to check this website out !

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

That is so lovely <3 Thanks for the review xx

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I've always wanted 1 of these :D .... I keep checking MYNAMENECKLACE everytym:P lol

spiffykerms said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute necklace!

If you're interested in doing a tag sort of post, I ended up tagging you in my recent blog post of "7 things about me"... you can view it here:

http://www.spiffykerms.com/2011/01/7-things-about-me/

YAYAYA!!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@spiffykerms - very nice, I just went and commented! :)

Junerose said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice! Now you just need a pair of Manolo Blahnicks to have your own Carrie moment!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Junerose - I wasn't ever really a Sexy and the City fan is that terrible? Show just didn't appeal to me.

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Great necklace! I've always wanted these necklace!! You would think that finding "Lisa" would be easy but it's actually very hard!

The Mad Twins said... Best Blogger Tips

this neckless is so pretty! and the gold color is just nice! the box itself is pretty to :D

Name Necklace said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice post is always attract people to read. this post is really nice. This name necklace is also looking cool and nice. Great stuff. thank you for sharing..........