Wednesday, January 5, 2011

♥ Best of 2010 ♥

Now that 2010 has come and gone and 2011 is here, it's time to reflect on what products did the job well in 2010. Here is my list of favourite products of last year. I've tried to incorporate as much as possible products that came out in 2010, but in the mix got products that just worked for me too, regardless of when they came out.

Best Foundation

Best Concealer
Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Bisque)

Best Lipgloss
Revlon Super Lustrous Lilac Pastelle, Pink Pop and Peach Petal

Best Lipstick

Best Blush
MAC Peaches

Best Eyeshadow
NYX Champagne and Caviar
MAC Naked Lunch, Sable and All That Glitters

Best Bronzer
Physicians Formila Bronze Booster (Light/Med)
MAC Golden

Best Powder
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder
Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (Light)

Best Highlighter
MAC By Candlelight

Best Mascara
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Best Eye Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Pro Size)

Best Skincare
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer

Best Fixers
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Best Perfume
Givenchy Hot Couture

Best Nail Polish
OPI Suzy Says Feng Shui
OPI Jade is the New Black
American Apparel Malibu Green

Best Brush
Sigma F25

What were your favourites of 2010?

18 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous choice! I can't disagree with a thing! Think you for sharing Honey-Bee!

Love Britt xxx

CrystalLuvz said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome choices!! Love them all!

luckiebeauty said... Best Blogger Tips

I love those kind of post!

The NYX palette looks gorgeous!

Schumitza said... Best Blogger Tips

oh,i just wish I had that much makeup to do a post like this. hahaha. just restarted my makeup collection after throwing nearly everything away and trying not to buy unnecessary makeup. but yours looks great.

ps: added you to my blog list, if you wish to add me back that would be great. I write posts also in english

Risa said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the list u made! I see few of my favorites up there too. =D

xx

Nikosmommy said... Best Blogger Tips

Great list...I'm with you on SO many of these choices. I guess some products are just universally great for anyone who uses them!!!!

kali said... Best Blogger Tips

Great post! You reminded me that I need to start using A LOT of this stuff again -so much just sits in my makeup drawers waiting to be used!

Yuna said... Best Blogger Tips

great list, I agree with all the choices you pick! I haven't try the Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup yet but it looks very interesting!

Savannah said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your favorites! So many great things all in one post! I use a couple of things and now I have some new products to try!

xxx

Tracy D said... Best Blogger Tips

Justine I loved seeing your favourites, this was great! We have such similar tastes in a lot of things, aren't those NYX palettes great? I am a new fan of Hard Candy this year, honeymoon looks beautiful.

makeupjelena said... Best Blogger Tips

Great post! :-)

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved this post :) I have a lot of the products you mentioned here and I love them as well. I'm dying to get the Sigma F80 brush, though!

~Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

OOoh! Can you do a review on Hard Candy Honeymoon? =)

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! You're back :) Great choices!! Love the revlon lipglosses! xx

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lisa - Already did one.
http://productrater.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-hard-candy-blush-crush-baked.html
:)

MINAKICHU said... Best Blogger Tips

This is really a well-made list, most of the products here I'd love to try or will need to buy. Great choices:-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

that's a really great range :D I'm so tempted to try the Sigma F80 Flat Top Synthetic brush since so many people have been raving about it.

AmyRoto said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your roundup. And this totally made me want that NYX eye palette.