Sunday, October 31, 2010

NOTD: Fortune Teller China Glaze

Happy Halloween everyone! Today I decided to do a Halloween themed nail of the day using China Glaze's Fortune Teller. This colour screams Halloween to me, and frankly I only wear it around Halloween because it is pretty out there. I got this last year as part of China Glaze's Halloween limited edition line.


It's a gorgeous polish with a black base and shiny, orange different sized glitter chunks throughout. I love how the entire bottle is packed full of the glitter bits so when you add multiple coats you can get lots of glitter on your nails. It takes 2-3 coats to get it totally opaque, but it really is super cool on the nails. I find glitters are a pain to take off sometimes, but this one is totally unique and worth the hassle for one night of wear.

What is your Halloween manicure for tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww I'm sad it's only limited edition, it's beautiful!
I painted my nails in a Missguided nailvarnish for halloween - it's black with gold glitter.
x

xodenks.blogspot.com

mollyvogue said... Best Blogger Tips

I have that nail varish, absolutely love it but I find it's a pain to get off! I wore a deep purple for halloween :)

www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

xx

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

oh it's cute!
I have a very autumn colour on, but not Halloween: You don't know Jacques