Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Haul, 50% off Nail Polishes at Pharma Plus

If you're in Canada, check out Pharma Plus this week for 50% off all nail polishes! I picked up 6 of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's. I hadn't tried these before because I heard the brush was really wonky and weird. But I am quite pleased with them so far, the applicator is big and wide, so it makes it easy to apply, or really difficult if you aren't great at it. You only need one coat (or two if you do thin coats). My problem is grabbing too much on the brush and then it pools and gets everywhere, for that reason, swatches will be coming tomorrow since they came out pretty bad today!

Here is the little haul that I did...
Left to Right: Uptempo Plum, Mint Sprint, Speedy Sunburst, Brisk Blue, Presto Prink and Snappy Sorbet

4 comments:

Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

I have lively lilac and I love it. I like the wide brush because it takes less time to paint my nails!

Bailey said... Best Blogger Tips

OOh! I was looking at those in the store today. I didn't get any.. I have pretty much every colour I would wear (that is a bad sign!) The blue looks like a great shade though. Cant wait to see the swatches!

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jane - agreed, it is definitely faster, just gotta be careful cause I find the formulation thick and the brush picks up so much at once. I want to get a purple one from them too. :)

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@ Bailey - swatches are up!