Monday, May 17, 2010

OPI Swiss Collection Preview Fall 2010 Bottle Pictures

OPI Swiss Collection

So Summer hasn't even hit yet and OPI is already talking about a fall collection.. oh my. I just can't get into it at all, I am all about brights and pastels at the moment. Anyway.. today I will briefly go over this new "Swiss" collection from OPI.

This collection debuts on the 1st of August and comes with 12 colours, it's pretty big. There are lots of reds (surprise surprise) and some shimmery colours too. I like creme finishes and this one seems to be half shimmery colours, I know those are more suitable in the winter months, but as of right now, none of these jump out at me, except maybe the Ski Teal We Drop, the name is cute and I like teals.  Now for some bottle pics to give you a closer look..

OPI Swiss collection bottle pics red
I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic, From A to Z-urich, Color So Hot it Berns

 Just a Little Rosti at This, William Tell Me About OPI, Ski Teal We Drop

OPI Swiss collection bottles
 Diva of Geneva, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Glitzerland

OPI Swiss Collection bottles
 Yodel Me on My Cell, The Color to Watch, Cuckoo for This Color


OPI Swiss collection bottles


Which ones appeal to you? Or are we still all hating on OPI because of all the lawsuits? I say, ask me in July which ones I like, for now I am sticking to the summer colours.

0 comments: