Monday, May 31, 2010

MAC To the beach Haul Pt 2

That's Beach Bronze cream bronzer on the left, and my sad excuse for Marine Life on the right.

So, I was hoping all weekend that I would get Marine Life today, I ordered it on the mac.ca site before it went out of stock, emailed mac about it too, and found out that it's not available, but still wondered if it would come in my package, well it didn't. I really really pissed off.

If anyone is selling any Marine Life highlight powders, please comment here, I would love to buy one off you. I was so excited to get it and it just didn't happen :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

OMG...how can they say it's "NOT AVAILABLE". if it's in your shopping cart and the order went through, then you should get what you paid for. :( aaww

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@ eleventh - It was in my shopping cart, I paid for it, but I wasn't charged cause it was cancelled, however this happened with the peppermint patti nail polish (was really popular) back in the day too, but they emailed me and told me that it was removed from my order before I got it in the mail. I had a bad feeling about marine life, and it came true :(

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

search on craigslist or kijiji in your area ! :)
the day the collection came up, i looked up craigslist and kijiji and people were already selling them for 60+ !!!! man...that's twice the amount...people are so greedy !

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

@eleventh - ya doesn't that annoy you? I mean, if people are willing to pay that much,I am not. There are nice MSF's coming out with in the groove soon, so I don't need this one, but I would like it, if I can get my hands on it.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i have to say i dont really like the green color in this collection. green is one of my least favorite colors (cant even call it a favorite either). i wish marine life was an orange color instead of green, it would be perfect match. i hope you're still enjoying the rest of the things you got ! i have been wearing Lazy Day and Splashing all week :)

have you tried other ways to LOVE the cream bronzer ? possibly return it or sell it to someone else who may want it ? =S i dont like cream face things..