Friday, May 21, 2010

Cherry Culture 25% off NYX Cosmetics (until May 25)


I got an email yesterday about this Cherry Culture sale. You can get 25% off all NYX stuff, which is all I've ever ordered from Cherry Culture, they are good for that. Just enter the code "NYX25" at checkout, this offer is valid until May 25th, 2010.

What are your favourite NYX products? I have lots of their single and trio eyeshadows, some lipsticks, I am thinking of ordering some of the Runway Collection 10 shadow palettes, maybe Jazz Night and Champagne and Caviar. I heard some of the palettes aren't really pigmented. Any suggestions, please leave a comment!

1 comments:

Stephanie C. said... Best Blogger Tips

I really want to try their "For Your Eyes Only" palettes, and the trio eyeshadows. I've heard really good things about them!