Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ELF Cosmetics: Mineral Face Primer, Studio Blush, Studio Blush Brush Haul


ELF order came today!!!! This may be my last ELF order for a while. I have accumulated a lot of their products in the last month or so, they always have great discount codes and make me want to order more, plus they keep coming out with new products, grrrr..

This time around I got, the blush brush, mineral face primer, tickled pink blush and eyeshadow in saddle. The blush is a wee larger than the eyeshadow, same sleek black packaging with mirror.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey justine, what do you think of the ELF face primer ?

Justine (Productrater) said... Best Blogger Tips

hey.... I like it. It's not liquidy, more of a sticky consistency, I think it does help keep your foundation on longer, plus the package is nice. It's very similar to monistat anti-chafing gel, a lot of girls use that on their face, it's cheap from the drugstore. I know kinda weird, but it does work.

Are you going to order during the 60% off sale?