Monday, June 1, 2009

Physician's Formula Blushing Peach Blush


I love these multi-colour powders from Physician's Formula. The product comes with a bunch of different colours that you swirl together to get that peach look. I give props to PF for putting a brush and mirror in these, but, no one is ever going to use the brush, it's scratchy and I would much rather get more product than have a large opening for the brush.

The packaging is rather deceiving, you think you are getting a lot more product, then you open it and are sadly mistaken. good thing these are on sale all the time. I got this recently for 40% off, and there are rebates available online too, so you end up paying like $6 canadian for this in the end, which is really good for the quality that you get.

The blush is pretty, it's a peachy/pink, a little shimmer in it. It shows up on my skin, looks natural.

0 comments: